Vaccant Positions to be filled at Apac Municipal Council FY 2020/2021
|JOB Title||Approved Establishment||Filled||Vacant||Planned Recruitment||Salary Scale||Monthly Salary||Annual Salary|
|Probation and Welfare Officer||1||0||1||1||U4L||601,341||7,216,087|
|Senior Inspector of Schools||1||0||1||1||U3L||902,612||10,831,339|
|Senior Education Assistant||24||14||10||6||U6||555,100||39,967,200|
|Principal Medical Officer||1||0||1||1||U2MedII||3,500,000||42,000,000|
Procurement and Disposal Unit
Apac Municipal Procurement and Disposal Entity is governed by the Local Government Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act 1 of 2003 that set up the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Authority (PPDA) as the principal regulatory body for public procurement and disposal of public assets in Uganda. The amendments to the PPDA law have introduced several changes prominent of which is the strengthening and enhancement of the role of PPDA in the execution of its regulatory mandate and uphold by Apac Municipal Council as an entity.
The Act sets up the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Authority to:
- Ensure the application of fair, Competitive, transparent, non-discriminatory, and value for money procurement and disposal standards and practices
- Harmonize the procurement and disposal policy systems and practices of Central Government, Local Governments and Statutory bodies
- Set standards for the public procurement and disposal systems in Uganda
- Monitor compliance of procuring and disposing entities
- Build procurement and disposal capacity in Uganda.
Apac Municipal Council uphold the procurement principals and is regulated by PPDA.